Sunday, November 16, 2008

News, Politics and Opinions

I guess I can't resist anymore. Of course, the current global economy situation, Barack Obama's election, and many other current events are responsible for this: I need to speak/write about it.

This is also a part of me, and I think it's fair to share it with you. I don't incorporate politcs, or social issues in my songs, which of course does not mean that I don't care.

Why doing it in this blog? Because I have been participating already for quite a while in several news websites, digg etc..., and I' m enjoying it! Because I can make it mine, and choose to talk about the things I care most about, focus on France and the US, on my experience as a French citizen living in Chicago. And because You can directly bring me your views on this blog, and I love to learn.

Should I do it in a seperate Blog? I actually don't know... you tell me!

So, welcome to this new Blog category "News, Politics and Opinions", looking forward to talking to you as usual!



Olivier (NO)

No comments: